This freestanding, refrigerated Nostalgia Electrics KRS6100SS Double Kegorator Commercial Twin Tap Beer Keg Fridge dispenses beer easily and quickly to even the thirstiest crew – and even has a double tap, for dispensing up to two of you favorite brews. It includes swivel casters, making it mobile enough to roll around the clubhouse, pool area or anywhere you want to get the party started and includes a 2-1/2-pound CO2 bottle (empty), good for about four 15-gallon kegs, and weeks worth of use. Unit features a 13-inch chrome tower and guard rail, dual spring loaded top-mounted tappers and double CO2 regulators. The unit’s “D” coupler fits US Sankey keg valves and the unit’s interior can hold up to two 1/6 barrel (5.23 Gallon) kegs, one 1/4 barrel short (7-3/4-gallon) keg, one 1/4 barrel slim (7-3/4) keg or one 1/2 barrel (15-1/2-gallon) keg. Interior temperature is regulated via an adjustable thermostat – and the unit can even be used as a standard refrigerator.
Nostalgia Electrics Kegorator Beer Keg Fridge Pros & Cons
1) Has (2) taps.
2) Looks good.
3) Good range of temperatures (approx. 33-40 degrees F.)
4) Good quality dual gauge regulator
5) Actually hold (3) home brew kegs (5 gallon).
1) Co2 tank is too small (2.5 lb). It should come with a 5 lb. tank.
2) Cheap quality beer lines. (I recommend you replace them w/ 5-6 feet of 3/16″ I.D. high quality beer line)
3) Cheap quality gas line.
4) Standard brass faucets. (replace with S.S. Perlick forward seal faucets)
5) Black plastic top seems cheap.
6) Drip tray does not fit properly around the beer tower. And it just sits movable, not fixed on top.
7) Casters are too small and don’t rotate well.
All in all, I would recommend this to people who would like a little variety instead of the single tap single beer at a time.